Thymes Azur

White Tea, White Pepper, Water Lily, Jasmine Blossom, Bergamot, Amber, Vanilla.

I recently procured a full 50ml. bottle of this locally. After multiple wears, I've come to the conclusion that the strength lies somewhere between a Body Mist and Eau de Cologne. It doesn't state anything on the bottle, so you'll have to take my word on this. It's simply an educated guess on my part. Azur lags in the presence and longevity departments, but does reveal other, pleasant attributes.

First and foremost, Azur is a fresh and easy to wear scent for either gender. I use the "shared" description often regarding other fragrances, but this is as shared as it gets folks. Yes, Azur is unremarkable, but still finds a way to perform pleasantly and due to its genre, it exhibits versatility. Imagine spritzing on a body mist that's light, enjoyable and will offend absolutely no one ( with the possible exception of someone with allergies ).

The listed accord came from their site. Each time I wear Azur, I experience the Tea, Pepper, subtle citrus and the facsimile of "Water Lily".  The Blossom rendition comes to fruition in the heart accord, more as an interpretation of Sanguine. These particular notes are evident in the opening and middle accords. The Van-Amber in the base is truly minimal at best and would have provided a more interesting outro had it been more noticeable. Still, a pleasant but generic wear that is situation-appropriate when the occasion arises.

I acquired this 1.7oz. bottle extremely cheap ( $2.50 to be exact ) and naturally it's going to retail for much more. Since I'm now acquainted with its aroma and performance, it's well worth what I paid. On the flip side, I wouldn't shell out more than about $8.00 U.S. for a full bottle for the same reasons. Sillage is very moderate and short lived with longevity approximately 1.5 hours before dissipating into a skin scent. Neutral rating from Aromi for Azur by Thymes and a strong suggestion to sample before purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited