Destiny Blue by Marilyn Miglin

Clementine, Marigold, Blue Poppy, Amber.

I've had, in my possession, a mini of Destiny Blue Eau de Parfum for a little while now. I lean toward reviewing fragrances that I "come across" rather than seeking specific ones out to sample. I sometimes will get certain samples deliberately, but nowhere as often as I used to.

Once again, there's not much information about people's reactions to wearing this. Mrs. Aromi did not like it at all and THAT genuinely piqued my interest. I suppose it's safe to say I've experienced 5 wearings at this point in time. On my skin, the citric quality comes to the fore with an aquatic aspect that seems to support the rendition of orange simultaneously.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Silver by Etienne Aigner