Baruti NOOUD

Baruti's NOOUD proclaims that it smells of oud, but doesn't contain a single drop. Personally, I don't detect oud here, but if smoky and charred, leathery woods are your thing, you may really like this one.

There isn't listed notes that I could find; as if it's a top secret thing. My educated guess is some Cade, Castoreum, Leather, Incense, Cedar, Sandalwood. NOOUD is an extrait and while not a room clearer, it stays very full in your personal space area. I've worn other similar releases that showcase the smoke and woods and I'll say that Baruti has done a real good job with this one.

This smells niche, if there is such a thing as smelling "niche". Those in this hobby know what I'm referring to. Tenacious, well blended and perceived quality is the impression I get when wearing NOOUD, however....liking it is another ballgame. This isn't for everyone and it leans masculine.

NOOUD is an Indie release that's selling for almost $4 per ml. as an extrait. Now, I don't care for what fragrances in general are selling for anymore. I think it has become rediculous and unjustified, but it is what it is. You either buy it or you don't.Compared to others in the niche and artisan market, this is up there with the better ones for sure. It simply boils down to you liking a linear and long lasting scent that's smoky, leathery and woody.

Sillage is good, but not unruly with longevity 8 hours and longer as a skin scent. Thumbs up from Aromi for Baruti's NOOUD and a sample wear is highly recommended before purchase.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited