Schlossparfumerie Signature Line P-100 Jubilee EDP

Incense, Spices, Oud, Amber, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Patchouli.

If you happen to be on the prowl for an oud fragrance that has no rose, but is tenacious, enveloping and lasts for days, then look no further than P-100 Jubilee from the Signature Line of Schlossparfumerie. For longevity and presence, I'll give this a 10, but I gotta tell you that this is simply too much for me. Think Jack Nicholson screaming "You can't handle the Oud" !!!

In my case, this is true. For my westernized sensibilities, I need a toned down and highly integrated rendition of this note. P-100 Jubilee is like getting punched in my mouth with both fists at once. I'm certain there are MANY who will absolutely love this Oud. They're tired of the watered down, synthetic wannabees that posture and position themselves in the niche market. P-100, on the other hand, is just too real for me to deal. I'll leave this one for the legit Oudies.

There are obviously other listed notes here besides Oud, but I cannot give you a breakdown on anything or anyone as I am olfactory fatigued after just one minute wearing this. Of course the other notes are "in play", but the Oud is too front and center to focus on anything else. They act as an embellishment and nothing more.

I have a full bottle of this powerhouse and I know I could get used to it in increments, but just because I could adjust doesn't mean I want this wafting off my body during full wearings. This is simply too much of a "good?" thing. I'll stick with my synthetic and westernized versions.

Sillage is stupid and longevity will be a crowd pleaser for some......and hell for others. Neutral rating from Aromi the Oud weakling for P-100 Jubilee by Schlossparfumerie and if you don't sample this before purchase, you deserve what you get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited