Perfume Calligraphy by Aramis

Cardamom, Lemon, Cinnamon, Myrrh, Saffron, Rose, Patchouli, Amber, Musk, Agarwood.

"A Rose, by any other name, would smell as sweet" was made famous by none other than William Shakespeare. I suppose most people have predetermined expectations from a house such as Aramis. I say "most" since hobbyists are familiar with Havana and the original Aramis ( which, by the way, still graces shelves ). Perfume Calligraphy is a step in a different direction.....and if I may say, it was a good decision.

From what I've read, some think Calligraphy is strong. Some say it possess heady oud, while others perceive it in a similar fashion as I do. To me, Perfume Calligraphy is all about a Rose rendition that's neither moist nor dusty.

There's subtle balsam and spices in the mix that I can only guess are contributions from Cardamom, Saffron and Cinnamon. They are not only evident from the initial spray, but throughout the development. The Rose remains front and center on my skin the entire time, with very mild suggestions of resin and earth tones well into the base accord and beyond. Oud never comes to fruition on me, but I like this just the way it is.

Perfume Calligraphy is a shared fragrance with average sillage and a longevity that lasts approximately 5-6 hours before becoming a skin scent. Thumbs up from Aromi for Aramis Perfume Calligraphy and as always, a sample wear is recommended.

Comments

  1. I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog readers have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this problem?
    black seed oil for natural hair

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited