Welcome Aboard Epapsiou

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome fellow Basenoter Epapsiou to the Il Mondo di Odore blog. 


To my readers, please accept my apology for allowing the blog to lapse and basically stagnate these last few years. I have no excuse except LIFE happens to all of us and diverts our attention. Now, I'm experiencing a life altering health event that will permanently change things from this point on.


Enter my friend and fellow enthusiast Epapsiou. He has agreed to pick up where I left off and I'm happy about that. His taste in fragrance is very similar to mine and even if it wasn't, I'd still be glad that he's now heading up the blog. He loves the hobby and his opinions are accurate, honest and sincere. Thank you bro for wanting to do this.

Comments

  1. Good pick, Aromi! Smart!

    Cheers from down here in the peanut gallery. Very glad the blog continues! Wearing Spicebomb right now. 10 years old, slowly becoming vintage. As are we all! 🍺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited